If you don't find the answer you need or continue to have trouble, please contact us.
|Continental US Shipping & Processing Charges
|Total Amount of Order
Ohio Delivery: Add 6.75% sales tax.
Georgia Delivery: Add 4% sales tax plus applicable local sales tax.
Our goal is for you to be thrilled with your purchase. If your purchase does not meet your expectations we will promptly exchange it or send you a refund.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
• Upon receiving your order, please verify the contents immediately against the items marked as shipped on the front of this form. If you did not receive the correct item(s), received damaged merchandise or have a question about the status of items being shipped separately, please contact our Customer Service Department.
• Most items may be returned for exchange or refund at any time. Home furnishing items can only be returned within 30 days of receipt. As you would expect, personal care items, intimates and footwear must be returned in original unworn condition, within 60 days. Please try on your footwear inside on a carpeted surface before wearing outdoors. Personalized items cannot be cancelled or returned. However, if your personalized item arrives damaged or contains an error, we will gladly send you a replacement.
• Returns made for reasons other than damage, defect or our error must be returned postage prepaid. See below for instructions on how to use the prepaid SmartLabel return label included in your package.
• Review our Return and Exchange information above.
• Follow the Return Instructions below.
• Allow 2-3 weeks for shipment and processing time.
• Refunds will be made in the same manner in which payment was received.
• Credit Card refunds will be issued within 1 business day of processing the return.
• Check/Money Order refunds will be issued within 10 business days of processing the return.
• Fill out the returns form completely.
• Carefully repackage the merchandise and be certain to include the return form.
• If your package was damaged in transit, save the original packaging and contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
• The best method for returning the package to us is outlined below:
RETURNING YOUR PACKAGE USING THE PREPAID SMARTLABEL®
Most of our shipments include a postage-paid pre-addressed SmartLabel® for your convenience. To use the optional SmartLabel® service, simply affix the label to your return package. This label doesn't require any out-of-pocket money or insurance. Your package can now be inserted into the U.S. Mail at home, your office or any Post Office. The purchase price of the merchandise will be credited back to your original method of payment and a flat fee, which is listed on the front of this form will be deducted for the use of the SmartLabel®.
Please note: If you use the SmartLabel® for an item exchange, you will need to include payment for SmartLabel®service by check, money order or authorize us to bill your credit card.
RETURNING YOUR PACKAGE USING THE CARRIER OF YOUR CHOICE
In some cases, a pre-addressed Return Label has been printed on the opposite side of this form. If you live outside the contiguous 48 states, have an APO/FPO address or prefer to pay your own shipping, you can use this label and send your return package to the address below. We recommend you use a traceable form of delivery and insure your package for your protection. We cannot accept package shipped C.O.D.
Returns sent without using a SmartLabel® should be directed to:
5581 Hudson Industrial Pkwy
Hudson, OH 44236
: Upon receipt, your check may be converted into an electronic
debit and processed according to Federal Reserve rules. Receipt of the check
will be deemed to be your authorization for an Automated Clearing House
debit entry to your account, which likely will be posted to your account the
following day. If your check is dishonored or returned for any reason, we
will electronically debit your account for the amount of the check plus a
legal limit of a processing fee as per state law.
COLORADO, OKLAHOMA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TENNESSEE & VERMONT SALES TAX
For those customers purchasing from us and shipping to Colorado, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Vermont:
We do not collect sales or use taxes in all states. For states imposing sales or use taxes, your purchase is subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all of the taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. Details of how to file these returns may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities.
Colorado HB 1193, enacted in February 2010, required online retailers to provide a detailed purchase report to customers with more than $500 of annual Colorado purchases by January 31st and to provide a summary purchase report with the total amount of each customer's annual Colorado purchases to the Colorado Department of Revenue by March 31st. This law is currently the subject of a legal challenge brought by the Direct Marketing Association and others. In the meantime, the U.S. District Court has suspended enactment of the law while the legal challenge proceeds.
For Oklahoma purchasers, the tax may be reported and paid on the Oklahoma individual income tax return [Form 511] or by filing a consumer use tax return [Form 21-1]. The referenced forms and corresponding instructions are available on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website, www.tax.ok.gov. We are required to provide the notice above for Oklahoma purchases based on Oklahoma law (HB 2359) enacted in June 2010.
For South Dakota purchasers, the tax may be reported and paid on the South Dakota use tax form. The use tax form and corresponding instructions are available on the South Dakota Department of Revenue website. We are required to provide the notice above for South Dakota purchases based on South Dakota law (SB 146) enacted in April 2011.
Please be aware that purchases shipped to Tennessee may be subject to Tennessee Use Tax (T.C.A. § 67-6-210) unless an exemption exists under Tennessee law. A sale is not exempt under Tennessee law because it is made through the Internet. Payments of applicable Tennessee use tax may be made through the Tennessee Department of Revenue's Website at https://apps.tn.gov/usetax.
For Vermont purchasers, the tax may be reported and paid on the Vermont use tax form. The use tax form and corresponding instructions are available on the Vermont department of taxes website. We are required to provide the notice above for Vermont purchases based on Vermont law (H 436) enacted in May 2011.
Join the Bas Bleu Society and get FREE standard shipping for a full year!
(standard delivery, one address per order)
Bas Bleu Society Membership Benefits:
- Free shipping and processing (standard delivery, one address per order)
- 15% discount on most regular-priced books and other selected items. Look for the BBS symbol
- Gift-wrapping at half price
- Special offers via e-mail
- "Members Only" mailings and sale offerings
- A membership card to flaunt your bluestocking status
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed: You may discontinue your membership at any time and receive a refund of your annual fee, less the value of discounts used.
: Although we do our best to communicate our inventory
availability during your shopping experience, there may be some instances
where, as the order is being processed, we may need to adjust the status of
your order. In some cases, we may need to cancel items from your order if
they are discontinued and we have none in stock to ship. We apologize for
any inconvenience this practice may cause you. Please know we are constantly
working to improve our website functionality. We thank you for your
: Descriptive, typographic and photographic errors are subject to correction. References to previous prices are prices at which the merchandise either originally or most recently was offered for sale in our catalogs or websites. Such prices were in effect, unless marked, during a period more than 12-months prior to there advertisement here. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken. We reserve the right to correct pricing or printing errors.
STANDARD DELIVERY TO 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
: We use Fed Ex Ground, UPS Ground
and the U.S. Postal Service to ship most orders. Orders shipped from our
warehouse can be delivered in 6-9 business days from the date of the order.
Items personalized or shipped direct from our suppliers may require 4-6
weeks for delivery. Please refer to item description. Items ordered together
are sometimes shipped separately. You will be notified if an item is
temporarily out of stock. Credit card orders are charged only as each item is
shipped. Standard delivery fees for shipping and processing are listed above
on the shipping and processing table. Please supply a street address for
delivery. PO, APO, FPO addresses contact Customer Service - 1-888-557-2647.
RUSH DELIVERY TO 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
: Add $8.99 to standard shipping and
processing charge. Orders placed before 12 NOON (EST) will be delivered
within 3-5 business days after the order placement. Applies to in-stock
items only. Some oversized, heavy or drop shipped items may be excluded as
noted in the copy. No PO Boxes or APO/FPO. Other restrictions may apply.
2-DAY DELIVERY TO 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
: Add $12.99 to standard shipping and
processing charge. Orders placed before 12 NOON (EST) will be delivered
within 2 business days after the order placement. Applies to in-stock items
only. Some oversized, heavy or drop shipped items may be excluded as noted
in the copy. No PO Boxes or APO/FPO. Other restrictions may apply. Please
click for more information.
OVERNIGHT DELIVERY TO 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
: Add $20.99 to standard shipping
and processing charge. Orders received by 11am (EST) will be delivered the
next business day after the order placement. Applies to in-stock items only.
Some oversized, heavy or drop shipped items may be excluded as noted in the
copy. No PO Boxes or APO/FPO. Alaska and Hawaii overnight service only on
orders received by 12 NOON (EST). Total charge for shipping and processing
$45, delivered next business day for Alaska and Hawaii. Other restrictions
: We regret that we cannot ship
outside of the United States.
Charges are for each Ship To address and include shipping, processing and
To Discuss your Order: Please call 1-888-557-2647 to speak with Customer
Outside the USA, please contact our Customer Service Staff at 1-330-650-5000
(8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday).